Terms and Conditions
1. Return Policy
Repair Manuals : Sales are final. Please note that due to the nature of the intellectual property purchased in your subscription, we are not able to grant a refund once the product has been downloaded. However, in rare circumstances we will certainly do our best to assist you if we can.
2. Service Information
We have made all reasonable efforts to accurately describe the service we are providing on Our Website Selling pages. You acknowledge and accept that. If you have doubts, please read again the selling page.
3. The Contract Between You and Us
3.1 We must receive payment of the whole price for the Service that You order before Your Order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by Us We will confirm that Your Order has been received by sending an e-mail to You at the email address from paypal account. Please set your spam filter to allow emails from sitelux.com.
3.2 If required, refunds will be issued in the same method of payment You paid Us, when You made the Order for the Service.
3.3 You accept our return policy as per above.
4.1 Subject to clause 4, the price payable for Services are as set out on Our Website.
4.2 The prices payable for services as set out on the Website are inclusive of tax as per regulations.
4.3 Prices are subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, all notices from You to Us must be sent via our our contact methods here.
7. Governing Law
This Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with international law and the international courts of justice and shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
If You have any concerns or complaints about this Website or the service You have received then please contact us here in the first instance.
9. Entire Agreement
These Terms, together with our current Website prices, “shipping info” details, returns procedure and privacy notice, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Services to You by Us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of the Terms or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any Services offered for sale by Us.
- This website’s use of any product or manufacturer name is used solely to help guide you to the correct manual. We have no association with any product or manufacturers mentioned.
- The service charge we collect is for directing you to digital backup files.
All sales are final due to the digital nature of the products and services we offer. There is no way for you to return a downloaded manual and there is no way to verify that you have deleted a digital manual from your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- We will provide a replacement download link via email, upon your email request, for lost or misplaced download emails for up to 30 days after your order is placed.
- Sitelux.com takes no responsibility for any damages to yourself, your computer or any other items related to the use of our programs, files or service manuals. If you do not have the ability to perform the repairs correctly do not purchase or use the service manuals we offer.
- By downloading any program, file or service manual from Sitelux.com you agree to take full responsibility for your own actions.
- By downloading any program, file or service manual from Sitelux.com you agree to the sales terms stated above.